View Profile CheedGoBoom

All 8 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

awesome series

love it, keep it going, also that guy named Aigavlov, I know why his name is that, but I won't spoil it, any who, Its a very creative idea :)

Edd Cameo?

great animation! I saw the Edd cameo if that was Edd from EddsWorld

GREATNESS!!

it was hilarious, great job!

Tagger54 responds:

your a hilarious great job! hah sorry couldn't resist

I lol'd

it was short but I got the joke, nice animation

ToonyToonToons responds:

Thank you. Yes, it's rather short-and-sweet. It was a joke that didn't fit into the main script of The Cosmospolitans, so it was instead made into a small bonus clip. Supplementary-viewing, if you will.

meh

sorry, it was too short and I didnt understand it, please put more effort in next time

Moscardino0 responds:

You dont need too when it's SPAM!!

WTF?

eh......ok....This was extremely boring, ....I feel like effort only took place in the loading screen....sorry....please put more effort into flash's...I mean, it was funny because its a close up of someones face but it got out of hand after awhile...TOO LONG AND TOO BORING

MichiganPlateClock responds:

oka

getting there

whoa, major improvement, kudos!!! I can't believe how much better this one is than the last one, good job man!!

well I guess its ok...

honestly I think It could be improved, The artwork is rather sloppy in the beginning but then gets a bit better in towards the end. Also though the humor is crude and random...It does get a nice chuckle out...And lastly the lip synce is done suprisingly well, it only messes up in a scene or two so bravo. In the end I do believe this animation was good, and that we should welcome this noob to Newgrounds and hope his little sprout of a mind will grow in to something amazing....

A mediocreative who's only broken due to the pancreas being a bitch

Drew john @CheedGoBoom